miércoles, 10 de junio de 2020

5to grado A, B, C


5th GRADE A, B AND C
ACTIVITY FOR THE 13th WEEK (8th JUNE – 12th JUNE)

GOOD MORNING KIDS!

LET´S GO ON WORKING WITH DAILY ROUTINES

LET´S REMEMBER THIS SONG

click here👆


Hello! My name is Betty. I live in Córdoba, Argentina and this is my daily routine. 
I get up at 9:45, I get dressed and I have breakfast in the kitchen.
I don´t go to school due to Covid-19. I watch TV and I play with my brothers in the morning. I have lunch at 1:00 p.m
In the afternoon,  I use my computer to do the homework. I listen to music and I play computer games.
I have a shower at 8:00 pm. I have dinner with my family  at 9:00 pm and I go to bed at 10:00 pm

OPEN YOUR FOLDER, WRITE THE DATE AND THE WEATHER
READ BETTY´S DAILY ROUTINE AND WRITE ABOUT YOUR ROUTINE

(Leé la rutina de Betty y escribí la tuya)
No tenés que copiar la rutina de Betty

(Sólo copia en la carpeta a partir de la fecha y el estado del tiempo)



Today is …………………………………………………, 2020
It is ……………………………………(sunny, cloudy, rainy)

MY DAILY ROUTINE

Hello! My name is ............................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................




EXTRA ACTIVITIES -TEST YOURSELF
THE TIME

(EASY)

(DIFFICULT)


THAT ´S ALL FOR THIS WEEK

Please send me the homework to inglesmissnancy@gmail.com










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tu opinión nos hace crecer... la valoramos... Y MUCHO!!