lunes, 8 de junio de 2020

4 grado - Inglés - Turno Mañana


4TH GRADE
Morning Shift
(June 8th – June 12th)

HELLO KIDS!






Today we are going to work with parts of the house.
Pay attention to this VIDEO !!!


Parts of the house:

Hi! My name is Olivia. I live in Alaska. My pet is a penguin. We live in a lovely house with my family!




This is my house! LOOK!!!



🗁NOW, OPEN YOUR FOLDER.

Today is ……………..
It’s …………………... (weather)

My house
Choose one part of your house and draw it

(Elegí una parte de tu casa y dibujala)

Write:
This is my: ……………………

(Escribí: Esta es mi: ……….)




ACTIVITIES

CLICK  👉HERE 👈 AND PLAY HANGMAN!
(Les cuento que cuando terminan de jugar pueden hacer click en “LEADERBOARD” e ingresar su nombre. Estarán así en un podio con los diez compañeros que hayan completado el juego con menos errores y en el menor tiempo posible. Al final de la semana subo el podio a Edmodo. Good Luck!!!)

CLICK 👉HERE 👈 AND HAVE FUN!!!

DON´T FORGET TO SEND THE HOMEWORK  TO:

           inglesmissgaby@gmail.com  (4th  A and C)
           inglesmissnancy@gmail.com  (4th  B)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tu opinión nos hace crecer... la valoramos... Y MUCHO!!