lunes, 15 de junio de 2020

4º grado - Inglés - T M


4TH GRADE
Morning Shift
(June 15th – June 19th)

HELLO KIDS!



How are you today?
I’m ………….


Do you remember last class about parts of the house?
Let’s check it with this ACTIVITY !!!


LOOK 👀 :



My name is William. I’m nine. I live in a nice house with my family.
Do you want to meet them?



*WHERE IS MY MUM?
  SHE IS IN THE GARDEN.

*WHERE IS MY BIG BROTHER?
  HE IS IN THE BATHROOM


🗁NOW, OPEN YOUR FOLDER.

Today is ……………..
It’s …………………... (weather)

Where is my family?
Look at the picture and answer the questions:

(¿Dónde está mi familia? Mirá el dibujo y respondé las preguntas)

·             Where is my dad?
……………………
·             Where is my little sister?
……………………
·             Where is my grandma?
…………………….
·             Where is my dog?
……………………..

ACTIVITIES

CLICK  👉HERE 👈 AND PRACTICE!

CLICK 👉HERE 👈 AND SING!!!

ANSWER:

Where are you now?
I’m in the …………



DON´T FORGET TO SEND THE HOMEWORK  TO:

           inglesmissgaby@gmail.com  (4th  A and C)
           inglesmissnancy@gmail.com  (4th  B)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tu opinión nos hace crecer... la valoramos... Y MUCHO!!