miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2020

5th grade A B C

 5th GRADE MORNING SHIFT

29th WEEK

(SEPTEMBER 28th – OCTOBER 2nd)

I HOPE YOU ARE FINE

TODAY WE ARE GOING TO WORK WITH

OUR IMAGINATION

What is your dream house like?

Hi! My name is Andrew. My dream house is big and comfortable. It has got two floors, a ground floor and a first floor.

On the ground floor there is a hall, a kitchen, a living room, a dining room and a toilet.

On the first floor there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms.

My favourite room is my bedroom because I can listen to music and play computer games there.

There is also a garage for my bike and my skateboard.

Next to the house there is a garden to play football with my friends.

NOW OPEN YOU FOLDER

WRITE THE DATE AND THE WEATHER

(sólo copiamos a partir de la fecha)

September ………………………….,2020

It is ……………………………..(sunny, cloudy, rainy)


MY DREAM HOUSE

Draw your dream house

(Dibujá la casa de tus sueños)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Write six sentences

(escribí seis oraciones)

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.


EXTRA ACTIVITIES

CLICK 👉HERE

CLICK 👉HERE

THAT´S ALL FOR THIS WEEK

Please send me the homework to inglesmissnancy@gmail.com

(Si tienen alguna duda no duden en consultarme a este mail o por mensaje privado de edmodo)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tu opinión nos hace crecer... la valoramos... Y MUCHO!!