martes, 26 de mayo de 2020

4º grado - Inglés - Turno Mañana - Semana del 26/5 al 29/5


4TH GRADE MORNING SHIFT
(MAY 26TH - MAY 29TH)


HELLO KIDS!






Last class we worked with FAMILY
Watch this  VIDEO and sing!!


Do you remember the difference between HE and SHE? Let’s check!!
Click HERE and practice!

Read about Maggie’s family:





Hello! My name is Maggie. This is my family:
She is my mum. Her name is Mary.
He is my dad. His name is Tom.
He is my brother. His name is Harry.
I’ve got a dog. Its name is Sweety.


🗁NOW, OPEN YOUR FOLDER.

Today is ……………..
It’s …………………... (weather)

My family
Draw your family and write.

(Dibujá a tu familia y escribí. Utilizá el texto de la familia de Maggie para guiarte)

Hello! My name is ……..… .........This is my family……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………


EXTRA ACTIVITIES


CLICK  👉HERE 👈 TO PRACTICE ONE MORE TIME!

CLICK 👉HERE 👈 TO PLAY AND HAVE FUN!!!




DON´T FORGET TO SEND THE HOMEWORK  TO:

           inglesmissgaby@gmail.com  (4th  A and C)
           inglesmissnancy@gmail.com  (4th  B)

                 
                             


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tu opinión nos hace crecer... la valoramos... Y MUCHO!!