martes, 26 de mayo de 2020

2° A y B Turno Mañana Inglés Semana 26/5 Miss Caro

HELLO CHILDREN!

HOW ARE YOU? I HOPE YOU ARE FINE.

Today, we´ll continue working with food. We´ll talk about our likes and dislikes.
Hoy, continuaremos trabajando con comidas. Hablaremos de como expresar nuestros gustos.

                               😋If I like something, I say:
                                 Si me gusta algo, digo:

I LIKE APPLES.
(Me gustan las manzanas.)

I LIKE SANDWICHES.
(Me gustan los sandwiches.)

I LIKE CHEESE.
(Me gusta el queso.)

😕IF I DON’T LIKE SOMETHING, I SAY:
                    Si no me gusta algo, digo:

I DON’T LIKE CAKES.
(No me gustan las tortas.)

I DON’T LIKE ORANGE JUICE.
(No me gusta el jugo de naranja.)

I DON’T LIKE CRISPS.
(No me gustan las papas fritas.)

Now, we´ll watch a video with Steve and Maggie. There are some new words in the PICTURE DICTIONARY.

Ahora, veremos un vídeo con Steve y Maggie. Hay algunas palabras nuevas en el diccionario de imágenes.


After you watch the video let’s complete the activity here about your likes and dislikes. Remember to copy only what is in green.

Luego de ver el vídeo vamos a completar la actividad en 'HERE', sobre tus gustos. Recuerden copiar solo lo que está en verde.


That’s all for the week. Take care!

Miss Caro 


1 comentario:

Tu opinión nos hace crecer... la valoramos... Y MUCHO!!